- Spring Clean-up: Clearing of leaves, sticks and other lawn debris.
- De-thatching: Clearing out the layer of organic clutter that form above the soil.
- Mulching: Preparing mulch beds and installing color mulch of your choosing.
- Plantings: Installing seasonal flowers, new shrubs or trees.
- Shrub Trimming: Pruning 2-3 times a year keeps your shrubs looking great.
- Fall Clean-up: Clearing or removal of fallen leaves from property.
- Fertilizer Programs: Treatments help keep lawn healthy and green.
- Stone Installation: Adding decorative stone to property can enhance beds.
- Snow Removal: Plowing, shoveling and ice management.
- Hardscaping: Patios, walkway, retaining walls, and other physical features.
- Excavating: Need some grade changes on your property? We can help.
You only get one chance to make a great first impression, and the best way to impress visitors to your business is with great landscaping. A well-maintained facility immediately tells people that you’re serious about your presentation and appearance. You’ll attract better customers, better employees, and impress any VIPs coming to visit.
For over thirty years, Dracut, MA, businesses have called on Dracut Landscaping for excellent lawns, landscapes, and other public-facing spaces. We’re fully licensed and insured for your protection, with extensive experience working with green spaces of all shapes and sizes.
Our Commercial Services
We offer every lawn and landscape maintenance service you could need, including:
We recommend businesses take advantage of our weekly ground maintenance service plan. We can handle your lawn mowing, trash pick-up, bed weeding, and other tasks on a schedule that works for you. It’s the easiest way to ensure your Dracut landscape always looks its best.
Are you building a new facility, or want to completely redo your current lawn? Our team can clear existing turf, add fresh loam and hydro-seed, or sod for more immediate lush grass. We can work on our own, or as part of a construction contracting team. Our experience gives us the edge over other Dracut landscaping services.
It All Starts With A Site Survey
Lawns and landscaping should never be treated as a one-size-fits-all service. That’s why we’ll always survey your property, and talk to you about what you want, before providing an estimate. That’s our way of ensuring our work will match your vision and fit within your budget.
Contact us to learn more!
From basic weekly maintenance to an all-new lawn, Dracut Landscaping can make your business look its best year-round.